Kerala Treasury Code – Kerala PSC Departmental Test Online Questions and Answers
1. In government department for receipt of money which form is used ?
Answer – TR5
2. The treasury officer shall require the claimant of a disputable claim to refer it to ?
Answer – The Accountant General
3. The defense pension paid at treasuries are classified in the state accounts under ?
Answer – Adjusting account with defense
4. contingent bill that requires countersignature after payment shall be prepared in which form ?
Answer – TR60
5. Cypher code is supplied to: ?
Answer – Treasury officer of the non Bank treasury with currency chest
6. In a treasury bill book the entries in column…….shall be filled up by the treasury officer ?
Answer – 7 to 11
7. Preliminary Report on a defalcation in a Sub Treasury shall be sent to ?
Answer – The Accountant General, the government and the directories of treasuries
8. The existence of pensioners who get pension by postal money order is verified by the treasury
Answer – Once in three years
9. The amount of lapsed revenue deposits refund it shall be accounted under ?
Answer – Miscellaneous refund
10. A person or party to whom a draft is granted is called ?
Answer – Remitter
11. Pension paid to Tamilnadu pensioners in Kerala treasuries shall be classified in the accounts under ?
Answer – Inter state suspense account Kerala and Tamilnadu
12. Withdrawal from treasury security accounts opened by contractors are permitted through ?
Answer – Withdrawal forms supplied from treasury
13. The daily totals of each subsidiary register of the treasury shall be carried over to ?
Answer – Day book
14. Register of receipts of deposits ?
Answer – Form TA 13
15. …… Is prepared in TA 30 ?
Answer – Clearance register
16. Which of the following is the chellan for remittance of money to treasury ?
Answer – TR 12
17. Periodical appearances of pensioners of identification has to be done ?
Answer – Yearly
18. After the death of a pensioner, the disbursing officer shall sanction pay arrears to the pensioners if applied within ?
Answer – One year
19. A gazetted officer who retired on pension is required to purchase last pay certificate issued by ?
Answer – Treasury Officer ?
20. When a forged note is impounded, it should be stamped with a word ?
Answer – Forged
21. Pensioners exempted from appearances ?
Answer – Women who are not accustomed to appear in public
Who produce satisfactory evidence in infirmity
Who produce satisfactory evidence of bodily illness
22. Receipts exempt from stamp duty ?
Answer -Receipts in favour of government
23. The number of cheque book that can be issued by treasury officer in a single requisition is ?
Answer – One
24 .The Treasury Officer shall pay any gratuity on authority from ?
Answer – Accountant General
25. Who can exempt the fee of duplicate PPO (pension payment order) of a poor pensioner ?
Answer – Treasury Director
26. which form Number of slip to be placed on each bundle of notes ?
Answer – TR 31
27. Sub Treasury officer in a Sub treasury should verify the sealed chests and packets in safe custody periodically in intervals not exceeding ?
Answer – 6 months
28. use of ballpoint pen shall also be permitted for filling of bills and other documents vide government order number ?
Answer – GO(P)NO.68/77/FIN DT.22/2/77
29. The maximum amount of attachment against a government servant the limit prescribed in ?
Answer – Article 102 KFC Volume
30. Any transaction which cannot be allocated directly to any particular department is known as ?
Answer – Unclassified item
31. Rules governing the issue of certificate of remittance in lieu of the original receipt reported to be lost ?
Answer – Rule 94 KTC Voll
32. A place cannot be used as strong room for treasury use unless it is certified as secure and fit by the ?
Answer – Executive engineer PWD
33. The unused cheque leaves surrendered by the departmental officers to treasury shall be
Answer – Destruction by incineration
34. The periodical verification of the existence of a pensioners is called ?
Answer – Mustering
35. A small notebook in form number TR 27 is called ?
Answer – Cash received and dispatched register
36. A Statement of claim against government containing details of nature and amount of claim is a ?
Answer – Bill
37. Temporary currency chests maintained at treasuries contain rupees with belongs to ?
Answer – Reserve Bank of India
38 .The item exempted from appropriation control is ?
Answer – Wages
39. If annual acceptance certificate of PD account is not received in the treasury, further withdrawals will not be permitted beyond ?
Answer – 31st May
40. A Gazetted officer shall draw changed rate of dearness allowance on the basis of ?
Answer – Common authorisation from the Accountant General