26. which of the following posture indicates brain stem lesion ?
(A) decorticate posture
(B) decerebrate posture
(C) flaccid posture
(D) rigid posture
27. The receptive speech area is located in ?
(A) Frontal lobe
(B) Parietal lobe
(C) Temporal lobe
(D) Occipital lobe
28. Normal volume of CSF ?
(A) 50 ml
(B) 100 ml
(C) 150 ml
(D) 200 ml
29.Taste perception of anterior 2/3 of tongue is supplied by
(A) Facial nerve
(B) Trigeminal nerve
(C) C. Vagus nerve
(D) Glossopharyngeal nerve
30. Which is the most and earliest indication of increasing ICP ?
(A) Altered level of consciousness
(D)Widened pulse pressure
31. The most important indicator in Glassgow coma scale
(A) Motor response
(B) Verbal response
(C) Eye opening response
(D) Widened pulse pressure
32. A patient who is taking beta blockers is monitored for shock . won’t present to such patient?
(D) Altered mental status
33. Which of the following statement is correct about malignant tumor?
(A) Malignant tumor stop dividing prematurely
(B) Malignant tumor invade surrounding cells and tissues
(C) Malignant tumor remains localized
(D) Malignant tumors have defective cell communication
34. The cost effective way to prevent spreading of microganism:
(A) Wearing mask
(B) Wearing gloves
(C) Hand hygiene
(D) Wearing gown
35. Ponderal index of them gestational age normal neonate:
36. The immediate action taken by a first aider to rescue a victim of heat stroke:
(A) Give oral fluids
(B) Fanning of victim
(C) Remove victim from hot environment
(D) Spraying water over the victim
37. Which of the following is not a cause for pernicious anaemia?
(B) Chronic alcoholism
(C) Long term use of certain antibiotics
(D) Lack of intrinsic factor
38. Which of the following surgery leads to dumping syndrome?
39. Which of the lab value would the nurse to be evaluated for a patient with pancreatitis?
(A) Serum .lipase
40. The extrapyramidal side effect of antipsychotic agents are managed with following group of drugs except:
(A) Dopamine drugs
41. Among the following which one is a delusional disorder?
(B) Capuras syndrome
(C) Dissociative fugue
(D) Gansers syndrome
42. Which one is a fact about persons with suicidal tendency?
(A) Suicidal happens without warning
(B) Once a person is suicidal .he/she is suicidal forever
(C)Most suicidal person are undecided about dying or living
(D) Suicidal persons are fully intent on dying
43. Publication of a false statement about an individual made verbally or in some other from to
the third person:
44. Most frequent neurotic disorder in puerperium:
(A) Postpartum blues
(D) Delivery related stress and anxiety
45. WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING IS USED IN DRUG DEPENDENCE TO PREVANT RELAPSE?
46. The Most Commonest Psychiatric Disorder After Head Injury Is:
47. Which of the following is not an element of management ?
48. Ability of an instrument to detect changes or differences when they occure:
49. Which among the following is not a fact about EBP(evidence based practice)?
(A) Is use of best evidence to make decisions about care and treatment.
(B) Contribute to expand the knowledge base of profession.
(C)Includes patient preferences and values.
(D) Is another term for utilization of research findings.
50. The audit which is conducted between 2 regular audit:
(B) Final audit