81. A bill becomes a ‘Voucher’ when ?
Answer – receipted and stamped “paid”
82. The Treasury Officer should prepare a statement of lapses of revenue and criminal Courts deposits and forward them to the,……….. ?
Answer – The sub treasuries of the district
83. The contingent Bill is prepared in form ?
Answer – TR 59(E)
84. Accounts in respect of which no transaction have taken place for ——–complete financial years and more will be treated as Unoperated
Answer – 5
85. “Anamath” is ……. ?
Answer – Amount kept in treasury strong room but not included in treasury balance
86. Application to open a treasury savings bank A/c is in form No……… ?
Answer – SB Form No.1
87. Check Register of adjustments between Central and Govt is maintained in
Answer – T.A 3
88. Period of preservation of daily Scrolls received from the banks:
Answer – 3 years
89. Each item of revenue deposits received should at once be entered in a register in
Answer – TA 13
90. A drawing officer should cancel any cheques which has remained unpaid for a consecutive
period of — ?
Answer – 12 months
91. The statement of Civil Court Deposits 31st March every year should be prepared by the
Answer – The Presiding officer of the court
92.While closing the monthly accounts for the month of March every endeavour should be made to
close if not later than…… ?
Answer – 5th of April
93. Refund of Election deposit should be authorised by
Answer – Returning officer
94. Register of receipts in the treasury is in form No.
Answer – ТА-1
95.Dues code for DA is
Answer – 22
96. The accounts of Govt. are maintained primarily on
Answer – Single Entry (cash basis) System
97. The Kerala Treasury Rules came into force on:
Answer – 1.7.1963
98. The Treasury Rules of each state government is issued under article ..of the constitution
Answer – Article 283
99. who is the head of office of Audit and accounts
Answer – Accountant General
100. check means a return order addressed to by a person called the:
101. Who is responsible to the government for the proper functioning of the Treasuries in the state
Answer – Director of Treasuries
102. Government account means:
Answer – consolidated fund Account, the contingency fund account and the public account of the state.
103. The deposit of Government money in the bank shall be governed—–?
Answer – by terms of the agreement made betweenthe bank and the government
104 .The accounts of receipts and payments at a sub Treasury must be included in the accounts of the District treasury?
Answer – Daily
105. The deposit by court shall be paid into
Answer – public account
106. The pension of an insane pensioner may be paid to under Indian Lunacy Act, 1912
Answer – Guardian
107. Which register is used for recording all sealed cash chests and sealed packets ?
Answer – Safe custody register
108. No individual is allowed to recognize as agent and receive a government servant’s pay and allowance unless he holds :
Answer – A Valid Power of Attorney
109. .. . should examine carefully on receipt of unused cheques returned by drawing officer.
Answer – Treasury Officer
110. A clerk accompanies a treasury officer for payments.Who is authorized to grant advance TA to the clerk :
Answer – Treasury Officer
111 .Rules relating to the receipt of government moneys and payment of such moneys in government account is :
Answer – Rules 88 to129
112. Form TA 19 is used as the register of :
Answer – RBI remittance encashed
113. When a pensioner has failed to appear to receive his pension for months the disbursing officer should make enquiries through the village officer ?
Answer – Three
114. Absentee statement shall be in
Answer – Form TR52
115. A receipt in which of the following form is given when a cheque is received by a government servant on behalf of government :
Answer – TR 6
116. The personal deposit cheques have the validity of :
Answer -3 months
117. A cheque drawn has been lost. The drawing officer shall request to stop payment to :
Answer – District Treasury
118 . Schedule of repayment of deposit is prepared in Form :
Answer – TA 29
119. The arrear claims of a retired non-gazetted officer shall be drawn and disbursed by :
Answer – Without reference to AG
120. Payments to persons not in government service are related to the :
Answer – Rule 214