Jawaharlal Nehru was born on 14 November 1889 in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh India during the British Raj in a Kashmiri Brahman family. Children called Jawaharlal Nehru Chacha Nehru and his birthday is celebrated as Children’s Day on 14 November.
awaharlal Nehru was born on 14 November 1889 in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh India during the British Raj in a Kashmiri Brahman family. Children called Jawaharlal Nehru Chacha Nehru and his birthday is celebrated as Children’s Day on 14 November.
1. What is Jawaharlal Nehru Spouse’s name ?
a) Kamala Nehru
b) Vijaya Nehru
c) Indira Gandhi
d) Kamala Gandhi
Explanation: Kamala Nehru was born on 1 August 1899 and died on 28 February 1936. She was the wife of Jawaharlal Nehru and played a significant role as a freedom fighter
2. What is Chacha Nehru’s one and only daughter’s name ?
a) Sonia Gandhi
b) Maneka Gandhi
c) Indira Gandhi
d) Indira Nehru
3. What is the Political Ideology of Pandit Nehru ?
Explanation: Nehru followed Political Ideologies such as Nationalism, Socialism, Democracy
4. Name the ideology followed by Nehru?
Explanation: Nehruism is the name given to the political ideology of Jawaharlal Nehru who was the first Indian Prime minister
5. What was Jawaharlal Nehru’s cause of death ?
b) Heart Attacked
c) Kidney Damage
Explanation: Chacha Nehru died at the age of 74 years (1889–1964) due to a heart attack
6. When did Jawaharlal Nehru Die ?
a) 27 May 1954
b) 27 May 1974
c) 27 May 1984
d) 27 May 1964
Explanation: Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Died on 27 May 1964 at the age of 74 in New Delhi. He is said to have died of a heart attack
7 .Name of the autobiography written by Jawaharlal Nehru ?
a) Experiments With Truth
b) An Autobiography
c) Long Walk To Freedom
d) Dreams From My Father
8. Which Indian prime minister initiated the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) ?
a) Narendra Modi
b) Mahatma Gandhi
c) Jawaharlal Nehru
d) Indira Gandhi
9. Where did Jawaharlal Nehru study law ?
10. Where did Jawaharlal Nehru complete his graduation ?
a) Rajkot High School
b) Trinity College, Cambridge
c) Trinity College, Dublin
d) Ruskin College, UK
11. Resting Place Name of Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial ?
a) Shanti Niketan
c) Raj Ghat
d) Vijay Ghat
12. When did the first Prime Minister of India receive ‘Bharat Ratna’ ?
13. First Prime Minister of Independent India ?
a) Rajendra Prasad
b) Jawaharlal Nehru
c) Lal Bahadur Shastri
d) Rajiv Gandhi
14. Speech delivered by the first Prime Minister, Jawaharlal Nehru on the eve of India’s Independence ?
a) Freedom for the nation
b) Tryst with destiny
c) Indian Constitution importance
d) Freedom With Blood
15. When was the ‘Indian Independence League’ founded ?